After having a rather turbulent 2 weeks, I buried my head and did a few crafty pick me ups! Some good has come out of it as I've got lots of stuff finished (although I wouldn't want a re-run of the last 2 weeks).
Remember in my last post I was doing a patchwork hexagon hoop - I wasn't altogether pleased with the white fabric I had chosen but I was at the point of no return. To rectify the choice, I added some embroidery stitches which has made me a little happier!
My bark cloth curtains were an unexpected find on Ebay - a snitch at only £3.00, it was a
Having spent quite a lot of time cooing over CK's Patch book, and loving the flower picture in there, I set to with making my own. I used a pretty frame I got way before Christmas. It was one of those moments where I thought 'I'll eventually find a use for it' (that was my justification). I think it was meant to have a 'crafty' project in it rather than a photo!
I was quite pleased with the result and it was fun cutting out floral flowers and arranging them.
Hopefully, service will resume fully next week! Have a great weekend.